To apply for a rental with Allure Realty, all you’ll need to:
– Inspect the property to ensure it is suitable
– Complete the application form, including the Privacy Disclosure Statement, Privacy Consent & Marketing Consent
– Attach photocopies of documents to meet 100 or more points of ID (such as your birth certificate, drivers license, phone bill etc.)
– Read & understand the Allure Realty Application Process, which is listed on the application form.
– Read & understand the Form 18a – General Tenancy Agreement, Terms & any Special Terms & Conditions
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Once you apply for a rental property, we will endeavor to have an answer regarding its success within 24-48 hours, but due to circumstances outside of our control, this can sometimes take longer.
Someone from our office will call to let you know the outcome of your application, regardless if it is successful or not.