Our Property Manager has been in the industry since 2000. During this time, she has been a Tenant, Landlord, Vendor, Buyer, Administration Support Staff, Property Manager, Senior Property Manager and now a Principal.
Over the years, she has implemented her own beliefs in what it takes to manage your property successfully and stress free.
Most importantly, she also understands that there is no need for unnecessary fees and charges, or hidden agendas.
“It is important to have stability, organisation and knowledge in the Rental Department, to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks” Hayley Niedenfuhr
As an Investor you can be confident that the team at Allure Realty will deliver and meet your every expectation in the way your property is being managed.
All Allure Realty, we offer a very personalized service. Although we have strict management criteria we adhere to, we understand that every Investor has different goals and requests; that’s why we take the time to get to know you, your property, and your Tenants.
Here are just some of the reasons why we stand out from the rest
- You will have direct contact details to the Property Manager, who is also the Principal.
- The Property Manager/Principal was born and bred on the Gold Coast, starting at her father’s real estate agency as a teenager.
- A very proactive Property Management Department
- You will receive meticulous, detailed written reports including photos, each time we are at your property.
- Our Monthly Newsletters are relevant and informative, created by the Property Manager. Don’t hesitate to request relevant topics you may be interested to learn more about.
- You are notified every step of the way, may it be in regards to any repairs, renovations or any issues with the tenant/s.
When it comes to managing your property portfolio, nothing is more powerful than experience coupled with knowledge. We regularly attend ongoing development programs to ensure our knowledge and skills are always at the peak of the industry, to be able to protect both our investors and tenants.
For a more detailed explanation of the services we offer, click on each segment below for more information.