GET A FREE APPRAISAL!
07 5578 3980
Best Contact Number
URGENT – Emergency!
If the Property or Person is in danger of damage or injury, PLEASE PHONE OUR OFFICE NUMBER – 5578 3980 or refer to our emergency contacts sheet if outside office hours. If an emergency contractor is arranged, please also submit the repair request as soon as you are able.
NOT URGENT – Not an emergency.
Please be aware our office is to refer to the Lessor for instructions regarding the item/s as advised and will advise the Tenant of the outcome ASAP.
TENANT INSTRUCTION FOR TRADESPERSON TO ENTER AND ACTION OR QUOTE ON REPAIR OR MAINTENANCE
Dog/s are kept on the premises. Tenant/s agree to restrain or remove for access.
Approval to enter via Agency key with Tradesperson to advise Tenant of the day of entry
Tenant/s to be present. Tradesperson is to call Tenant to arrange time.
* Please be aware that if the Tenant arranges a time with the Contractor but is not home as arranged, the Tenant may be responsible for the call out fee charged. Please ensure a nominated person is at home to allow access
Any call outs to tradespeople that are not deemed emergencies, or by a direct misuse/negligence from the tenant, the account will be charged directly to the tenant.
In all instances please use common sense to determine if the problem needs immediate rectification or if it could wait until the next practical business day.
Please call our Contractors on the following:
PLUMBING & GAS ISSUES – Dial A Plumber – 0417 764 361
ELECTRICAL ISSUES – Cruse Electrical – 0431 253 935
GLASS BREAKAGES – The Glass Fixing Company – 0468342117
LOCK CHANGES – Ashmore Lock Service – 0412 037 514
POLICE/AMBULANCE/FIREBRIGADE – 000
STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE – 132 500
ENERGEX – 13 62 62
If you are unable to contact one of the above tradespeople you are allowed to call a local tradesman from the yellow pages and we can reimburse you for any costs incurred up to two weeks rent provided it was an actual emergency and you can provide us with a receipt.
Please note: For all emergency repairs, please contact your property manager!
As quoted by the RTA emergency repairs are repairs for:
• a burst water service or a serious water service leak
• a blocked or broken lavatory service
• a serious roof leak
• a gas leak
• a dangerous electrical fault
• flooding or serious flood damage
• serious storm, fire or impact damage
• a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
• a failure or breakdown of an essential service or hot water, cooking or heating appliance
• a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
• a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the property
• a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area or premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using, the property
All other repairs are considered to be routine repairs.
Description of Problem
COMPLETE IF APPLICABLE